Kyra Alexandria's UCSD Journal

A textual and visual record of my college journey

Latest Posts

Tuesday October 20, 2015

By 10:51 PM

I slept in until 9! Whoo!  I also made the mohawk again!Unfortunately, CPU lab was boring :(

But, consolation: Feminist Theory was terrific! The content this week is Black feminist theory, so I loooooove studying what I read and live everyday :)

I was bumping Cherry Bomb all day, which of course makes me feel peculiar, and in some ways impairs my abilities to function, ha! ELP was cool; we all had to give a speech. You-know-who said they liked my hair :)

Relaxed and ate a bit before BWS at 5 which was AWESOME again: we talked about our moms & how black motherhood looked to us. I cried a little just from thinking about my momma, but it was still a really awesome experience...
Afterwards, I headed to PC for Open Mic Night in the Loft at 7. It started late, so I only stayed an hour. Most of the acts were mediocre, but this one person, Goosh, was amazing! He had the appearance and voice of Patrick.

Finally headed back to the room for homework and review. I've had a handful of quizzes, but my first exam is this Friday! Got to hang with the suitemates for a bit :)



More to come!
XOX

You Might Also Like

0 comments