Kyra Alexandria's UCSD Journal

A textual and visual record of my college journey

Latest Posts

Friday October 2, 2015

By 4:23 PM


TGIF! I spoke to my beautiful Auntie today. That was the best way I could have begun today :)

Chem and Computer lectures went quickly enough. Luckily, between Computer lecture and Chem lab I was able to swing by the Black Resource Center for some ice cream and mingling! I met some really nice girls and we had some good conversation. Not to mention, there was ICE CREAM!

'How was Chem lab?', you're asking. AWFUL. I already hated labs in high school, so my hat was not tipping towards this endeavor. But Chem 4 lab was worse than I imagined. I abhor my lab partner; she's overbearing, rude, and arrogant. On top of her off-putting personality, she-in what I interpreted as obvious attempts at flirting-insisted in checking every single micro step with our TA. And because I thrive on independence, it goes without saying that I was frustrated.

After lab, good news came in the form of a mini-fridge! Alvina & I were finally able to pick up the ever-elusive package and were thrilled to break it in :D 
To celebrate the end of Week 1 (whoop!) I finally had a burger from 64, and it was really good. I ate in my dorm while watching more AHS. Then Vivianna invited me to go dancing with her at The Loft. So off we went to PC and had a fabulous time might I add.



After we made it back to Revelle we joined Sherry, Jasmine, Maddie, Devon, and Karina in a few hilarious rounds of Cards Against Humanity. The evening ended on a good note :)

More to come!
XOX

You Might Also Like

0 comments