Kyra Alexandria's UCSD Journal

A textual and visual record of my college journey

Latest Posts

Sunday October 18, 2015

By 7:09 PM

It's my older cousin's birthday, so HAPPY BIRTHDAY GAB! She's a year ahead of me at Cal, and she's awesome. Check her out!

I've got some other important links to share, actually. Here goes:

  • My UCSD Bucket list [x]
  • Letter to Future Me [x]
*Note: The above links (2) are Google documents, and should be completely open to the public. If your attempt to access one of the docs is problematic PLEASE let me know, so I can fix it. THANKS!


On to today...
Today was totally chill! I woke up late (around noon). Walked to Pines to pick up lunch (#ChickenStripSquad), and updated my planner and blog while handling some random business (ie: setting up an appointment with an academic advisor, finishing my UCSD bucket list, finishing my letter to future me, planning my holiday journey, and planning my math placement exam).

Dinner from Take A Wok accompanies some television before a night of light studying, and homework. Even the weather was chill! Those good #SundayVibes were filling the day :)
More to come!
XOX

You Might Also Like

0 comments