Kyra Alexandria's UCSD Journal

A textual and visual record of my college journey

Latest Posts

Monday October 19, 2015 (Week 4)

By 10:24 PM

I was up at 7:30AM to shower :(

After chem, I decided to made a mohawk, eat some haute (oat)meal, and review for CPU quiz 2. Today's weather was perfect; I can't say it enough :)
Then I headed to lecture. I felt okay about the quiz. Put on some good music and wandered around for an hour because I didn't want to go back to my room...

We had some good convo in FYE discussion; my peers gave me some new studying ideas that I'm ready to try out! Picked up a little snack to accompany some Netflix-aided decompression. Studied and did homework until 5:40, then headed to PC for chicken fries from BK before BSU and RHA. Once I made it back to Revelle, I crashed the ladies' suite 4 dancing and snacks before bed around 1!

More to come!
XOX


You Might Also Like

0 comments