Kyra Alexandria's UCSD Journal

A textual and visual record of my college journey

Latest Posts

Tuesday October 13, 2015

By 5:47 PM

Got to sleep in before computer lab which was awesome, as usual. Check me out here! Had to hustle straight out of Feminist Theory straight to ELP which was actually super helpful because it was about mapping out the quarter and unbeknownst to me, I've got exams coming up! #Woah

Skipped plans to watch a film at the Women's Center to hang out with Viv because I had a craving for that darn cookies and cream flavored FroYo. We ended up walking and talking for a while, it even got pretty deep (we were discussing being WoC on campus) but it was a great conversation, for sure. Headed back to my room to chip away at more homework.

More to come!
XOX

You Might Also Like

0 comments