Kyra Alexandria's UCSD Journal

A textual and visual record of my college journey

Latest Posts

Saturday October 3, 2015

By 4:58 PM


Got up early today for a quick shower before meeting up with my cousin Taylor, who's a junior at San Diego State. She and her friend Pia drive North thirty minutes so we could spend the day together. We went to Lemonade first. I'd never heard of it before, but they made a mean drink, and served some of the strangest food I'd ever seen! Next, we headed to California Pizza Kitchen and had a delicious pizza with shrimp and arugula! It was unexpected, and delicious. We really enjoyed ourselves at the restaurant, just talking and getting to know each other. After pizza, we went to Sprinkles for cupcakes and the beach to look around. It was gorgeous.
 \

After they dropped me off at UCSD and I showed them around my dorm, Taylor and Pia said we'd hook up for Halloween and headed home. I went to Take A Wok for dinner before eating my vanilla milk chocolate cupcake all while watching American Horror Story which I finally finished!!! Later the ladies and I chatted with snacks in front of 64 before heading up to their dorm to continue the good convo. The night ended with some musical exploration and goofiness between Jasmine, Vivianna, and myself...

More to come! :)
XOX

You Might Also Like

0 comments