Kyra Alexandria's UCSD Journal

A textual and visual record of my college journey

Latest Posts

Saturday October 17, 2015

By 6:55 PM

Woke up around 10 to join the ladies at Pines for breakfast #Delicious
We sat around chatted for awhile in the Basement, then I came back to my dorm to nap. When I woke up, I was treated to a call from my girl Amy! And after we caught up, I decided it was time to wash my hair. Which I did, and promptly oiled and knotted. I grabbed dinner from Take A Wok before watching more TV (#SleepyHollow) and updating my music catalog for a while. It was a very comfortable, chill night for me, reminiscent of my favorite Saturday nights at home if my family were here, of course. Stayed up until around 4AM because it's just so easy to get caught up in music...Here's some of my new obsessions:

Just Press Play #1
(From left to right across:)

  • Gwen Bunn The Verdict (2009) [x]
  • GoldLink Sober Thoughts-Single (2015)
  • Kyle Smyle (Deluxe Edition) (2015)
  • Tyler, the Creator Buffalo (video) (2015)
  • KING In the Meantime-Live for Grammy's (2013) [x]
  • Kendrick Lamar TPaB Medly Live (2015) [x]
  • The Weeknd Tell Your Friends (video) (2015)
  • MeLo-X GOD: Piece de Resistance (2013)
Side note, what's weird are all the families here for family weekend. I feel like I can't blast my music because of the kids, ha! I would've loved for my fam to come, but it was massively expensive and not enough time. Maybe my fam can come down when they have at least a 4-day weekend...

More to come friends!
XOX

You Might Also Like

0 comments