Kyra Alexandria's UCSD Journal

A textual and visual record of my college journey

Latest Posts

Monday October 5, 2015 (Week 2)

By 5:24 PM

I woke up early today to make some oatmeal and catch a quick shower before Chem's 8A lecture. Under shot my travel time for CPU lecture, and was almost late! Apparently, the rain slows down these SoCal kids :)

Grabbed a quick lunch from Pines and ate while walking to Rev1. Discussion was calm. On my way back to my dorm I grabbed some milk and grapes from Roger's (YES!). I'm excited: now I can finally go in on my Froot Loops tomorrow morning! And I have late classes tomorrow, so I'm gonna wanna sleep in; this is perfect!

Walked over to Price early for dinner at BK! #ChickenFries
The BSU meeting was interesting; we discussed respectability politics, but I had to hurry out to make it to the RHA meeting where a dog ran free! (Ewwww).



The weather today was still nice and overcast :D


Ha! It was a good day! No complaints!

More to come!
XO

You Might Also Like

0 comments