Kyra Alexandria's UCSD Journal

A textual and visual record of my college journey

Latest Posts

Monday October 12, 2015 (Week 3)

By 5:18 PM

I was exhausted this morning! That retreat really took a lot out of me, but I'm fine!Made it through all of my lectures with no complaints. Headed to CPU lab after lecture to try and work out some kinks in my homework, was (mostly) successful...check it out here!

After discussion lead by Kyra H :) I treated myself to an early lunch at 64 with SWEET POTATO FRIES!!!


Attended the BSU meeting at 6:30 where we ended early to go listen to the esteemed Ms. Carie Mae Weems [x] speak about some of her favorite experiences and projects. I had to leave that early though for an RHA meeting which thankfully ended on time and during which I was made team leader for the "Campout Under the Stars Project". Made it back to my room for so homework before bed.

More to come,
XO

You Might Also Like

0 comments