Kyra Alexandria's UCSD Journal

A textual and visual record of my college journey

Latest Posts

Thursday October 8, 2015

By 6:56 PM

I slept in until 9, ha! (Certainly a win as of late :)

Felt like being cool today, so I threw on a dress and a new up-do. *Note to self: I have got to grab the rest of my casual dresses and skirts when I get home!












Was exhausted in Feminist Theory. But after class had my first study/work session in Geisel. I'm sure many more will come! I sat in the sixth floor corner, and had a marvelous (borderline distracting) view of campus.



After Rev 1 lecture (mildly interesting), picked up dinner, and hit the homework for a while before skyping with the beautiful familia for a couple hours. For the first time since moving, I wasn't sad after we hung up. What a momentous occasion! :)

More to come,
XOX

You Might Also Like

0 comments