Kyra Alexandria's UCSD Journal

A textual and visual record of my college journey

Latest Posts

Wednesday September 23, 2015

By 9:52 AM

I woke up Wednesday determined to be busy, so I threw on my walking shoes and some sunscreen, grabbed my map, and set about finding every single building and classroom I would interact with this quarter.

Surprisingly, my travels were mostly straight-forward, and I was able to find all of my classrooms. The really great surprise came on my way back to Revelle when I ran into some orientation friends (Vivianna, Athena, Jasmine) and a new friend (Sherry). We had some really good, funny conversation followed by smoothies and more good conversation! I needed that, and I'm glad they were there for me :)




The ladies later invited to join their dorm (Blake) on a trip to the cliffs to watch the sun go down. The view was amazing, and despite going to beaches my whole life, that view was breath-taking. The sunset felt therapeutic. I couldn't help but be excited about bringing my family there next time they returned to La Jolla-my brothers would love the view. I'm sure of it.





More to come,
XO

You Might Also Like

0 comments