Kyra Alexandria's UCSD Journal

A textual and visual record of my college journey

Latest Posts

Saturday September 19, 2015/Sunday September 20, 2015

By 10:01 AM

MOVE IN DAY!!!

Drama-free processing meant we made it to the room fairly quickly. My roommate (Alvina) won't move in until the afternoon, so we scope out the area, I throw my bedding on my bunk (top), and save the last bathroom cubby! Mom grabs some shots of the room for shopping later. We're all set!

We hit the road (back up) North, and head straight to Magic Mountain. The heat is a sweltering, miserable mass, but we have fun anyhoo :)
#FrozenLemonadeMuch

Dinner at an adorable restaurant near the hotel called 'Catch 21'. The food and service are terrific (GENE!), and we're all happy and tired, ha!

***

Sunday arrives just as gloriously! We have breakfast at the hotel (where I spot my first in-person praying mantis!) before hitting the park again. The day is just as hot and we have just as much fun :)
I sleep with my family for the last time in months.

More to come
XO

You Might Also Like

0 comments