Kyra Alexandria's UCSD Journal

A textual and visual record of my college journey

Latest Posts

Tuesday September 29, 2015

By 11:45 PM

I woke up early this morning to grab breakfast at Pines in Muir before class at 10 in the Engineering part of campus. It was exciting being somewhere new on campus, it gave me the confidence that I'll soon be able to navigate this campus completely unassisted :)

***

Today's lab revolved around the usage of HTML for the creation of our own web pages. I expected to be bored the whole time, and couldn't have been more wrong! The lab was great! I learned a lot and really loved the project. Coding was something I never planned to tackle, but I'm so glad I did. See my work here :)


After making it back to Revelle, I attended the ELP welcome reception. Because I received a partial scholarship of $120 and a satisfactory payment plan, I signed up to participate in the program, as did Sherry! I'm super excited that this whole program has worked out. I'm very optimistic about my future within it :)

After watching some more AHS (I'm now slowly chipping away at season 3, and before you ask, I can't apply for work until I receive some important pieces of mail so ha!), I headed to Price for the first UCSD Democrats meeting of the year. The speaker, Lorena Gonzales, was very interesting and amusing. I'm glad I went because of her alone, but in addition, there was pizza, so #FreeDinner

More to come!
XO


You Might Also Like

0 comments