Kyra Alexandria's UCSD Journal

A textual and visual record of my college journey

Latest Posts

Friday September 25, 2015

By 10:24 PM

Friday dawned bright and early for me with an 8AM Chemistry class, luckily it's nearby so I don't have to be up extra early. I head to my dorm for a nap between classes and end up on my computer, updating blogs, and what not...

 


My second class ends at 11:50, and so give into my taste for Panda for lunch (and after a shocking discovery that the bowls are much larger here *gasp*) I meet a very nice sophomore by the name of Winnie after she asks to sit with me (I had admittedly struck gold with a shady seat at Price during the day). We chat and Winnie shares her story and advice for my first year. We exchange numbers, and I'm glad to have met someone so kind :)

Friday night, I join Karina, Vivianna, and Jasmine in attending the girls soccer game against *gasp* CAL STATE EAST BAY. After a few minutes of confusion, I end up cheering for East Bay, but we leave before the game ends, ha! When we make it back to Revelle, we end up having a dance party in their dorm until 2AM! It was a great night of learning new friends, and just relaxing :)



More to come!
XO

You Might Also Like

0 comments