Kyra Alexandria's UCSD Journal

A textual and visual record of my college journey

Latest Posts

Saturday September 26, 2015

By 10:55 PM

Of course, my late night partying on Friday lead to a luxurious sleep-in on Saturday. When I finally woke up (well-after 10AM), I used my laptop to catch up on Empire, Scandal, and HTGAWM (all of which I've been invited to watch live with Jasmine in the future)! After catching up on television, I showered, threw on a summer dress, and grabbed some dinner.

 


I ate in the lounge while finishing up season 2 of AHS, before meeting up with the girls for another night of dancing in their dorm only this time Alvina joined in! After dancing, we settled down to chat for a while with a new friend, Amanda who is very opinionated, in other words: I like her a lot :)
We eventually finished chatting, and I made it to bed by 3AM.

More to come!
XO

You Might Also Like

0 comments